Mini Golfing!

Yeah Castle Fun Park! :P Three friends of mine and I closed off our first year with a short trip down the highway to Castle Fun Park to do some hardcore minigolfing. You may think that "hardcore minigolfing" is an oxymoron, but that just means you've never minigolfed with us!

Anyway, so a quick update before I put some pictures up. I am into my last week here at TWU; I have one more exam on Wednesday and then it's all over. I'm probably heading to the Seattle area for the weekend to visit some friends from YWAM that I haven't seen for a year. I pretty excited about it! It'll be nice to have a bit of a break before starting work.

I watched the Prestige last night with a friend and I just have to say, I was very dissapointed in the ending. I'm not going to spoil anything, but I just wish that it was either a nicer ending or a more confusing one. Oh well.

OK. I'm exhausted and can't think of much else to say...Here are some pictures! (These are for you, A).











Comments

francine said…
lol i must say, it does look like 'hardcore minigolfing'!! haha! i hope the rest of your exams go well if you have more... :)

Popular Posts