life...
Wow it has been a while! Life has really changed since my last post. I'm finally on summer vacation after having completed my summer courses! I got baptized last weekend -- it was amazing! I'm so glad I did it. Almost all my family was out to support me, my siblings led me in worship, and my parents served me communion. How interesting it is that it worked out that way.
Today I'm going to book flights to Ottawa for Fall 2009. Yikes! This means that I'm really going, I'm really going to be wearing suits and working for an MP in Parliament. AND living in a gorgeous downtown historic mansion in Ottawa. Wanna come visit? :P
It's Saturday. I'm not working. I'm going to hang out with a dear friend. Enjoy your weekend all!
Today I'm going to book flights to Ottawa for Fall 2009. Yikes! This means that I'm really going, I'm really going to be wearing suits and working for an MP in Parliament. AND living in a gorgeous downtown historic mansion in Ottawa. Wanna come visit? :P
It's Saturday. I'm not working. I'm going to hang out with a dear friend. Enjoy your weekend all!
Comments