unsettled

I have this strange unsettled feeling right now. I'm tired, but don't want to take a nap. My room needs cleaning, but I don't want to clean it. I'm reading a good book, but I don't want to read it. Haha. Oh well. Here I am on the computer. I will write this blog post and then pile all my crap onto my bed and start sorting it. I want to go to Canadian Tire and buy a bunch of Rubbermaid bins so that I can have an easily portable way to transport my stuff. Not that I need it transported much, but at least it'll be easy to move from my room into the crawl space and back.

It's about two weeks now until I fly out for my next life adventure. I am actually getting excited, which is a good sign! I've enjoyed having the terror leave me slowly over the last few weeks. I think when I'm in Ottawa I'll be keeping everyone updated as to what's going on through this blog. I'll have to send an email out 'cause I'm pretty sure that no one really knows that I write here.

OK. It's time. To make a list of all the things I need to accomplish in the next two weeks. And clean my room.

Comments

kyle and ade said…
I am SO excited for you to be here. So excited! :) Annnd Blogging again! Gasp! :) Love it! i added you to the blogroll..:) YAY! :)

Popular Posts