Again and Again...
So here I am again with some extra time on my hands that I could be using for homework. But I'm not. Frankly it amazes me that I can feel so overwhelmed for a couple of days and then all of a sudden I have finished what I need to do and I can relax again. It comes in waves (sometimes a ripple but sometimes a tsunami).
For the past couple of days at the YWAM Base in Mazatlan, Mexico, there have been 200 people involved in Carnaval Outreach. They have been updating their website with short videos that show some of the things that have gone on. It is weird and sometimes even hard to be here in BC while I see old friends of mine kickin' it up for Jesus. A small part of me just wants to head back there whenever I see these clips, but I know that I'm here at TWU for a reason. If I went back now I would only be going to try and relive my DTS; it would be unhealthy. So, I'm "slogging" it out here and I'm looking foward to the things that God will continue to teach me. Life is an amazing journey! Sometimes it sucks...but you just have to keep going. Keep your eyes on the prize. (and don't forget to enjoy the ride)
Time for me to go and sing my little heart out in Latin. :P
This is a sign that says "Free Coffe, demonstrating the love of God". We used it last year at our "Ghetto Cafe". The next picture is a bunch of people from DTS during worship before evangelism. It was wild!


Comments
God will continue to work through you to show you where you belong...and I'm so happy to see you're doing well at TWU.
blessings,
love ade