TWU business


So,
I'm not sure if anyone will read this 'cause I haven't said anything to anyone about starting a blog. The point is just to give me an excuse NOT to do homework. You can really only do so much before the brain turns into mush...I'm beyond that state.


Life is so busy here! I'm going to be gone for reading break on a choir tour to Northern California which means that I get to do all my papers before then. Yippee! I think it'll be worth it though; it'll be nice to get away and "relax" for a week or so.

Comments

francine said…
nicole nicole nicole!!! eek! welcome to blogger world. :) i hope your trip to cali goes incredibly amazingly. :) have fun!! :)
kyle and ade said…
welcome welcome welcome my dear! :) Now you can actually comment you silly...no more stalking! now you're one of us addicted/crazy bloggers!! love you!

Popular Posts