Surprise, Surprise...

Hello!

I'm just making a brief appearance on this blog of mine which is nothing but an online journal of sorts. I have no intended audience or expressed purpose in writing, except to keep my family and friends informed on my life.

I'm graduating in very little time. Really, I have three weeks left of class after which I have some final exams, a graduation ceremony, and a new adventure ahead of me! Oh dear. TWU has been wonderful and I'm glad that I get a period of being "weaned off" of it in a way. I'll be working in Student Life for a few months in Transition Programs. I'm looking forward to a new challenge and the opportunities that await me there.

I was going to write more, but now I'm tired. I've been sitting behind this computer screen researching all day. Time to go take a break.

Nicole

Comments

Popular Posts