busy with a capital 'b'
As I prepared myself for a homework-free September, I thought of the many things that I would be able to do with what had been time devoted to homework. I think I was a little bit ambitious.
I've always admired "those people" who seem to be never-endingly on the run. They really are running the race, and often with smiles plastered on their faces, whether genuine or not. They learn new skills, challenge themselves, build their resumes, and meet new people at a blinding rate. Wow. They are certainly something else.
I've found that in my effort to get involved and increase my network I've lost time to maintain the network that I already have. And, my ability to serve and be present in each area diminishes according to the amount of places at which I'm attempting to serve and be present.
Off to Young Adults...
Blessings!
Comments