Home!
I'm home for Thanksgiving. I got in last night after a nice flight from Toronto during which I watched two movies on my personal screen. I didn't even take Gravol! Maybe I'm growing up.... :P
I have a massive list of things to accomplish while I'm here with regard to homework. Thrown into that mix are family things, shopping (I need a winter coat!), and going to White Rock beach. It will be a nice break!
After I got in last night, I was hungry and went straight to the fridge. The first thing I noticed was the amount of food in it! And I could eat any of it! There was curry chicken, pizza, home-made chowder. On the counter was warm applesauce that my mom had made. Wow.
First thing: Clean my room.
I have a massive list of things to accomplish while I'm here with regard to homework. Thrown into that mix are family things, shopping (I need a winter coat!), and going to White Rock beach. It will be a nice break!
After I got in last night, I was hungry and went straight to the fridge. The first thing I noticed was the amount of food in it! And I could eat any of it! There was curry chicken, pizza, home-made chowder. On the counter was warm applesauce that my mom had made. Wow.
First thing: Clean my room.
Comments