Schedule Development

Hi yet again,

I had my interview at the MP's office today which went well. I'm excited about the projects that I'll be working on there alongside normal internship duties (admin work). It should be a big enough learning curve to scare me for a bit, anyway.

I went to the opera at the National Arts Centre which was amazing. Seriously great! It was a very playful opera; not serious at all. And I saw Adrienne Clarkson hanging out at the opera too! My first famous person. :P

The weather is changing here in Ottawa. This week it definitely feels like fall which means that I need to upgrade to a winter jacket which means spending more money. Dang. You know how I feel about that, especially after spending forty bucks on medicine today! That was nuts - it was mostly the service fees. I always get dinged by those.

Today on the way home from "work" (my interview), I was walking along confidently enough though my toes were getting crunched and smushed into the front of my heels. "De repente" (all of a sudden), I was taking a step without my shoes on it! There was my lovely black pantyhose covered foot flying through the air as I left my shoe behind. I had to stop, turn around, crouch down, and literal pull (with effort) the shoe out of the crack in the sidewalk pavement. Humbling, embarrassing, hilarious. Until it happened a second time. Dr. Buckingham (LLC director) mentioned that maybe I should wear flats next time.

Comments

Popular Posts