Tired...
I'm tired. I had a great day, but it was a long day. I have a big list of things that I wanted to do today and only a few of them actually were accomplished by me. I'm so glad that I have Fridays free. They are going to be my saving grace this semester, I can tell you that!
I got my hill pass today which means that I can go through the front doors of Center Block (Parliament Hill) and not have to go through security. It's pretty sweet.
I made chili for the first time today. I cook on Thursday nights and Thursday night is Free Museum/Art Gallery night, so I wanted to have something that I could leave for my group. It was pretty easy to make, that's for sure! Of course, Mom gave me a fantastic recipe for it. :D
Well, I'm going to peace out and sleep a bit. I have class tomorrow from 8:30-11:30 and then I leave for my internship at 12:30. I stay at work until 5:00, come home for dinner. Go to a lecture by a prof from Regent College (Stackhouse?) about Faith and the Public something or other (I'm excited!). I'll come home probably 9/10 and maybe do some homework. Busy days.
I got my hill pass today which means that I can go through the front doors of Center Block (Parliament Hill) and not have to go through security. It's pretty sweet.
I made chili for the first time today. I cook on Thursday nights and Thursday night is Free Museum/Art Gallery night, so I wanted to have something that I could leave for my group. It was pretty easy to make, that's for sure! Of course, Mom gave me a fantastic recipe for it. :D
Well, I'm going to peace out and sleep a bit. I have class tomorrow from 8:30-11:30 and then I leave for my internship at 12:30. I stay at work until 5:00, come home for dinner. Go to a lecture by a prof from Regent College (Stackhouse?) about Faith and the Public something or other (I'm excited!). I'll come home probably 9/10 and maybe do some homework. Busy days.
Comments